I have written tons of alternative articles on WP Blogging 101. In today’s article, I will share with you the 10 best Beaver Builder alternatives, which I have reviewed personally in my past 4 years of blogging career.
Building a list of Beaver Builder alternatives doesn’t mean, it is a bad page builder but I want to show you some better options when this tool doesn’t fit your website requirements.
If you are a person looking for some similar landing page builders like Beaver Builder then look no further. Here are the top 10 hand-picked Beaver Builder alternatives or competitors for you.
|Thrive Architect||$19/mo||View Details|
|Divi Builder||$89/year||View Details|
|Ultimate Beaver||$48/year||View Details|
|Ultimate Elementor||$48/year||View Details|
|Visual Composer||$59/year||View Details|
|Themeum Builder||$39/year||View Details|
|Themify Builder||$39/year||View Details|
Beaver Builder is a freemium plugin that controls over 1,000,000+ websites. It makes sense why this is one of the most popular page builders for WordPress in 2023.
Its complete design system free up your time and unleashes your creativity by turning your boring pages into an eye-catching framework, even without writing a single line of code.
Though it has awesome features every product comes with some disadvantages too. This can be a reason that you are looking for a better alternative to Beaver Builder plugin.
Why Do People Look For Beaver Builder Alternatives?
In my experience, my clients who hold Beaver Builder membership look for other good alternatives for the below reasons.
- Its premium plans start from $99, which is too much expensive compared to Divi Builder and Thrive Architect.
- Generally, it doesn’t offer discounts and promotional offers, even on new purchases.
- No, undo on Ctrl+Z/CMD+Z options for corrections.
- No compatibility with over-theme limitations. For example, if your theme doesn’t support full function then, you can’t build full-width pages.
- You can’t add your own custom CSS code to content modules.
These are some drawbacks (mentioned above) that turn people to look for Beaver Builder alternatives or competitors for their WordPress design.
If you are a person, searching for the same query then, let’s see what are the better alternatives to Beaver Builder in 2023.
10 Best Alternatives To Beaver Builder in 2023
Below are some better theme providers that I recommend as competitors to Themeforest.
1. Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect is one of my favourite page builders, I use it on WP Blogging 101 blog and of course my first recommendation as 1st alternative to Beaver Builder.
I use Thrive Architect for writing posts and pages (including this article). It has helped me to remove 5+ Gutenberg plugins that I was using previously for adding buttons, widgets, and sections inside the content editor.
All I know, Thrive Architect is an all-in-one solution for your website if you really don’t want to stress your hosting service with a lot of plugins.
You can get Thrive Architect for just $67/life only or by subscribing to Thrive Membership at $19/mo. With Thrive Membership, you will get Thrive Architect + other Thrive Plugins such as, Thrive Leads, Thrive Theme Builder etc. for free.
- One-time payment option available
- 330+ pre-built conversion-focused templates
- Fast, secured and SEO-optimized
- Fully compatible with all WordPress themes
- Truly visual drag & drop page builder
- Coding-free pre-designed elements and blocks
- Fast-loading, SEO-optimized and mobile-friendly
- Unlimited tech support and 1 monthly refund policy
2. Divi Builder
Divi Builder is a freemium plugin by Elegant Themes. It is the most used powerful landing page builder that turns your ideas into beautiful landing pages and sales funnel within minutes.
When you install Divi inside your WordPress, everything converts into a simple idea. All you need to load pre-built templates and make some changes as per your need and your website design is ready.
Even, you can edit your old content with Divi Builder’s seamless editing options without any issues. It is fully compatible with all WordPress themes either free or premium.
Divi Builder is absolutely free of cost with limited features. But I recommend you go for the paid version, which is priced at $89/year or $249/life only including unlimited updates, support and website usage.
- 10% instant discount for WP Blogging 101 readers (details)
- Free and premium versions are available
- 100% free Extra Theme, Monarch and Bloom plugins
- Tons of pre-built premium templates for free
- Front-end drag and drop interface
- 100% control of on-page and post layouts
- Customizable, reusable & shareable page templates
- 30 days refund policy and unlimited support
3. Ultimate Beaver Builder
As said above, Beaver Builder is a freemium plugin. It means either you can upgrade to Beaver Builder pro on beaverbuilder.com or subscribe to Ultimate Addons For Beaver Builder by Brainstorm Force (Astra theme founder community).
Ultimate Beaver Builder or Ultimate Addons For Beaver Builder is a powerful add-on for the free version of Beaver Builder plugin with extra features and seamless editing options.
You can get this plugin just for $48/year which includes 14 days money-back guarantee or choose a bigger license package as per your budget listed on their plans and pricing page.
- Less expensive than Beaver Builder Premium
- One-time fee options are available
- 60+ unique modules like widgets, popups, post grids etc.
- 200+ sections too for building pages quickly
- 100+ professionally designed templates
- 40+ ready-to-use free demo websites
- Easy to use, fast loading and mobile-friendly
- Compatible with all WordPress themes & plugins
- 24/7/365 days of professional support
UAElementor or Ultimate Addons For Elementor is a premium addon for one of the best-known Elementor page builder. With this tool, you can start creating unlimited landing pages and sales funnels from scratch.
I have added UAElementor as Beaver Builder alternative instead of Elementor because this page builder has more features compared to Elementor Pro.
You can get your UAElementor copy at a small charge of $48/year only or subscribe from their lifetime membership just for $699 only through the pricing page.
- One-time payment option available
- Unlimited website usage (all plans)
- 50+ unique designs and premium templates
- Fast-loading free standard editing elements
- 40+ customized creative widgets library
- Free Skilljet Academy access worth $1159
- Unlimited updates and 14 days refund policy
Crocoblock is another useful addon for Elementor like UAElementor. It is known for the premium library of Jet Plugins e.g. Jet Theme Core, Jet Style Manager, Jet Blocks, Jet Reviews etc.
Once Crocoblock is installed on your website, it lets you build beautiful websites even faster, smarter and easier way, was never ever before with Elementor Pro.
You can buy Crocoblock plugin at the cheapest price of $49 only. The best part of choosing this plugin is that it offers a lifetime payment option that Elementor doesn’t have.
- All-in-one lifetime license option available
- 18 powerful Jet plugins library
- 40+ premium templates (including Elementor Pro templates)
- 30+ premium demo websites included
- 150+ widgets that suit your needs
- 50+ stylish pop-up templates for Elementor
- Easy to manage headers, footer and menus
- Unlimited support & 30 days money-back guarantee
6. Visual Composer
If you have been in WordPress blogging for so long then many chances you have heard about Visual Composer landing page builder.
If not, let me tell you Visual Composer is a less-known but powerful WordPress page-building tool available in the free and free and premium versions.
The free version of the plugin has limited features, which you can unbox with a small charge of $59 for the premium upgrade.
- All-in-one landing page builder for WordPress website
- Truly visual live editing experience
- Tons of free layouts and templates for ease of use
- All WordPress themes supportive
- 15 days long money-back policy & unlimited support
If you are looking for a unique style Beaver Builder alternative then WPBakery is the right page builder plugin listed on CodeCanyon website.
Recent data shows this plugin has a huge community of 4,300,000 users and 3,90,040+ sales till now. This makes sense why I couldn’t resist my adding this plugin to Beaver Builder alternatives list.
You can purchase this plugin for just a small payment of $64 only. It includes 30 days refund policy and unlimited updates for the plugin.
- Loved by 4300K+ worldwide users
- Advanced level drag and drop page builder
- Real-time front-end live editing
- Tons of predestined layouts and templates
- Easily supportable with any WordPress theme
8. Themeum Page Builder
No doubt, Themeum is a new name in the market but owns a massive library of effective themes and plugins, especially WP Page Builder for WordPress sites.
With a small cost of $39/site, WP Page Builder by Themeum is a good deal compared to Beaver Builder costs $99 or above.
The other best thing about Themeum Page Builder is that you can purchase it with a lifetime license just for $599 only.
- Yearly or lifetime license plans are available
- 40+ professionally designs templates
- Rich-featured drag & drop live editing
- Lifetime plugin updates and support
- No question asked 30-day money-back guarantee
9. Themify Builder
Themify Builder is my second last recommended page builder in Beaver Builder alternatives list. It comes with many layout and customization options to build any WordPress site you imagine.
Undoubtedly, it is a powerful and intuitive page builder and WordPress designer that turns your ideas into beautiful landing pages even without writing a single line of code.
The core version of Themify Builder is free and the paid version is available at a small cost of $39 only. This subscription allows access to 25+ addons like a mosaic, WooCommerce, slider pro, Themify slider, image pro and so on.
- Less expensive compared to Beaver Builder Pro
- 60+ out-of-the-box animation effects
- 40+ pre-designed layouts & sections
- Responsive previews, undo/redo & other settings
- Free access to 600+ Google fonts
- Unlimited support and 1 month refund policy
CornerStone by Themeco is an advanced, intuitive new standard for WordPress page builders listed on CodeCanyon website.
With 3300+ sales and a 4.83 average based on 60 ratings, you can try this plugin as a Beaver Builder alternative, if looking for a neat and clean live editing tool with a fast loading speed.
Either you can purchase CornerStone page builder just for $39 only including 6 months of tech support or by adding $12.75 extra for 1 year of unlimited updates and support.
- Owned by ThemeCo (creators of the X Theme)
- 100% clutter-free workspace
- Compatible with all WordPress plugins and themes
- Dozens of third-party addons for free
Summary: Top Beaver Builder Alternatives or Competitors 2023
Beaver Builder delivers a lot of features in the free version. However, you can unlock all their premium features for a small charge of $99 only.
Despite the vast number of WordPress page builders available today in the market, I can say only above mentioned ten is the best Beaver Builder alternatives.
If you want me to choose and recommend only one out of the ten above, Thrive Architect is my choice as the best alternative to Beaver Builder plugin.
You can buy Thrive Architect individually at a one-time payment of $67/site only or by subscribing Thrive Themes Membership for only $19/mo.
Note: WP Blogging 101 readers are eligible for Thrive Membership 24% instant discount when paying annually. No coupon code is required.
Let me know in the comments if you have already found your favourite landing page builder or not from the above Beaver Builder alternatives list.
FTC Disclosure: WP Blogging 101 content is reader-supported. This means if you click on some of our links and make a purchase, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you – Read Affiliate Disclosure