Then there is an in-depth comparison between Bluehost vs Dreamhost vs Siteground WordPress hosting for 2023.
So, before you go ahead and sign up for either Bluehost, Dreamhost or Siteground, let’s take a look at their features, performance, pricing, pros & cons, and security, and match up against each other to find out who the real winner is.
Bluehost, Dreamhost and Siteground are three WordPress recommended web hosting services. So it could be hard to find who is the best.
But in this Bluehost vs Dreamhost vs Siteground comparison 2023, I have summarized my in-depth research and learnings to compare these leading providers to help you make the right decision.
So, if you are looking for the best WordPress hosting comparison like:
- Bluehost vs Dreamhost vs Siteground
- Siteground vs Bluehost vs Dreamhost
- Dreamhost vs Bluehost vs Sitegound
Then relax and take a cup of coffee, because this head-to-head comparison going to be a bit long but helpful. I’ll also give you winners discount coupons to help you save money on hosting purchases.
So let’s break down the top WordPress recommended hosting comparisons.
Siteground easily wins against Bluehost & Dreamhost. Comparing Bluehost vs Dreamhost vs Siteground performance and price results shows, Siteground is known for delivering industry-leading speed performance (SSD, NGINX, Caching, CDN, HTTP/2, PHP7, malware scanning tool for high security) with shared hosting starting at $3.95 per month.
On the other hand, BlueHost pricing start from $2.95 monthly includes a free domain name but lags when it comes to speed and speed and performance.
Next, DreamHost costs you also$2.95 per month. That seems cheaper, but in performance and speed, this hosting response stands behind over BlueHost and SiteGround.
Over result is, SiteGround a bit costly, but compared to performance and speed, it is doing an excellent job. And that is what everybody needs to build a fast-growing business online
Why is this comparison important?
Most of us know that Bluehost, DreamHost and Siteground are three recommended web hosting services by wordpress.org (link here).
Take a look at wordpress.org web hosting page screenshot.
Even these are top-notched hosting providers on the web, but we need to find the best out the best right. Moreover, one hosting service is enough to start a blog from scratch.
So this Bluehost vs Dreamhost vs Siteground comparison will help you choose the right web host for your next website.
At first, we will start with Bluehost then move to discover how Dreamhost web hosting is worthy and at the end Siteground WordPress hosting along with overview, features, pricing and all.
Bluehost vs Dreamhost vs Siteground Web Hosting Comparison 2023
Bluehost Hosting – WordPress recommended a web host
Many of us know Bluehost was founded by Matt Heaton & Danny Ashworth in 1996. It is a part of the EIG group managing over 2 million websites all around the world. Dreamhost and Siteground also listed there.
Starting a WP blog on Bluehost is so easy, and you no need to worry about your site being slow even there is a lot of traffic at the same time.
Moreover, it has high security management & 24/7 customer care support to help you for fixing any issue related to your website via phone, email and live chat.
Dreamhost – The Best choice for starting your dream site
Dreamhost company was established in 1997 to help people own their digital presence on the Internet. Their customer count has been grown to over 400,000, spanning throughout more than 100 countries.
From the earlier days, DreamHost being focusing on delivering the best web hosting for WordPress websites and blogs.
The most recent statement says they are hosting over 1.5 million websites, WP blogs, and applications for designers, developers, small businesses and more.
Siteground – Most demanding web hosting on the web
Siteground is also one of the oldest hosting providers. It was founded in the year 2004 by a few university friends.
According to Wikipedia’s most recent data, they are servicing more than 2,000,000 domains worldwide, with this number growing by the hour.
It processes 1000+ phone calls, 1500+ tickets and 3000+ chat requests per day. That makes SiteGround one of the largest independently owned hosting companies.
However my friend Bishnu has recommended also Siteground over Fastcomet in his comparison.
Siteground vs Bluehost vs Dreamhost – Features and Pros. & Cons. Compared
I have analyzed everything one by one and created a table for describing features, pricing, discounts of all these three web hosting services.
Let’s take a look at it:
|Link||Visit Bluehost||Visit Dreamhost||Visit Siteground|
Note: Make sure you are using WP Blogging 101 special links (above blue links) to claim a discount on any web hosting service.
Reviewing the above comparison table will show you every detail about Bluehost, Dreamhost or Siteground in short. Now let’s learn everything in detail.
Features list of Bluehost
Here are the top reasons why Bluehost is a suitable choice for most bloggers in 2023.
- 1 free domain name for one year (On all plans)
- Free SSL certificates for encryption
- Unlimited domains hosting
- Automatic WordPress setup functionality
- 30 days money-back guarantee promise
- Unlimited emails and databases
- User-friendly cPanel for easy domain management
- Unmetered bandwidth and website space
- 1 free domain name for one year (On all plans)
- $200 valued marketing offers (both Google and Bing Ads
- Automatic backup service
- 24/7 days of tech support
- Explore more features
- Known as best for speed and performance
- Offer free domain with all plans
- WordPress-centric hosting
- $200 Free marketing credit
- Multiple domain hosting available
- Enhanced cPanel
- No monthly plan available
- Site migration is not free
- No malware protection
- No Windows hosting or option
Features list of Dreamhost
Choosing DreamHost will give you access to grab the following features.
- Unlimited websites hosting
- Free domain name registration
- Unmetered bandwidth
- WordPress pre-installed
- Fast SSD storage
- Free SSL certificate
- Unlimited email accounts
- 24/7 free tech comfort
- Explore more features
- Cheapest shared hosting price
- Free domain name
- 1 click WordPress installer
- Malware scanning tool
- SSL security
- Automatic backup
- No cPanel
- No phone support
Features list of Siteground
Here’s the list of stunning features provided by Siteground web hosting.
- Free website builder (Easy start a website without coding skills)
- cPanel & SSH access for easy website management
- Optimized account security Free website migration and setup
- 24/7 Technical Support to assist your issues
- Integration with SSD storage to boost up your website speed
- Free daily backups (Automatically)
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Unlimited Emails and databases
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSL service
- Free Cloudflare CDN to increase your website performance
- Explore more features
- Create instant backups
- SSD servers on all plans
- Free website migration service for each account
- Amazing uptime of 99.9%
- Free malware protection
- SSL encrypted with each account
- Priority support for all the customers
- A wide range of hosting options
- Website space capped at 10GB to 30GB
- Limited bandwidth
- No free domain
Hosting Plans & Pricing – Bluehost vs Dreamhost vs Siteground
In this Bluehost vs Dreamhost vs Siteground Comparision’s part, I will show you the hosting charges of these web hosting companies.
Note: Here, I have compared only basic or shared hosting plans of Bluehost, Siteground and DreamHost hosting.
Bluehost Hosting Pricing
For startup websites and blogs, Bluehost is offering four types of different shared hosting plans, which are:
- Basic: Bluehost Basic plan is the best fit starting a new WordPress blog. Under basic plan, you will get hosting for one website with 50GB SSD Storage, 1 free Domain and SSL Certificates and many more at the cost of $2.95/mo
- Plus: This plan allows us to host unlimited websites with $5.95 monthly charges. You will also get Free Domain & SSL Security, Unlimited SSD Storage and Email Accounts.
- Choice Plus: This plans almost similar to Bluehost Plus hosting plan. Under this package, you will be charged $5.95/mo with Site Backup & CodeGuard Basic.
- Pro: This is for high tech websites and blogs with maximum security. In this plan, you need to pay $13.95/mo, and you will get all the facilities of the above plans + Dedicated IP.
DreamHost Web Hosting Prices
Dreamhost.com is offering three types of reliable hosting plans for small business websites and blogs.
- Shared: This plan charges $2.95 per month. Under this plan, you can create one website. It has 1 free Domain Name & Fast SSD Storage included. Dreamhost shared plan allows unlimited traffic and Unmetered Bandwidth.
- DreamPress: This plan is primarily for WordPress users. If you want to create a WordPress site on DreamHost, then there is nothing better than this package. You will be paying $16.95/mo for 1 WP website. Daily Backups, Pre-installed SSL and 24/7 WordPress support are the main features of this DreamPress plan.
- VPS: DreamHost VPS hosting plan is offering 1GB Ram, 30 GB SSD Storage, Unlimited Websites Hosting, Unmetered Bandwidth, Free SSL and Domain Name and Unlimited Email Accounts. It will charge you $13.95/mo.
Siteground Hosting Plans & Pricing
Siteground.com delivers three different fast & secure web hosting for successful personal and business websites.
- Startup: This is basic with one website hosting service at the cost of $3.95 per month. Under this plan, you are allowed to host 1 website. Free SSL Certificate, 10 GB Space, 10K Monthly Visits, Free Cloudflare & CDN, are the main features of it.
- GrowBig: Siteground GrowBig plan hosting is the best plan among all plans on Siteground.com. Under this plan, you get Unlimited Websites Hosting, 20 GB Web Space, 25K Monthly Visits, Free site Transfer, Backups and many more at $5.95 monthly charges.
- GoGeek: Siteground GoGeek plan is for advanced users who are looking for Advanced Priority Support, Malware Protection, More Server Power, Git Ripo Creation etc. This plan charges $11.95 per month.
Tech Support & Refund Policy
Knowing about tech support and refund policy is an essential part of this comparison.
Here is why,
If the time you got any technical problem with your website, then how much time will they take to your problem. And the refund policy will ensure you get back money in case of hosting doesn’t stand with its services promise.
Bluehost is offering 30 money-back guarantees (Domain registration is not refundable). Their service team is always available 24/7 days to serve the best services. You can contact them via live chat and phone call (U.S. (toll-free) 888-401-4678, International +1 801-765-9400)
With live chat and email, customer supports DreamHost offering 97 days of money return promise. It means, if you don’t like their service, ask them for a refund within 97 days of the purchase date. Remember, domain registration fees will not be refunded.
Siteground is offering 30 days refund policy, and their customer support is elegant. With 24/7 days tech support Siteground offering live and phone call (number – 18008289231). Existing customers can avail of tech support via their user area.
Summary of SiteGround vs Bluehost vs Dreamhost 2023
I admit, looking at the hosting company for the first time, it can be overwhelming. So, I have created above head-to-head comparison of 3 web hosting companies recommended by WordPress.
On WP Blogging 101 article “Bluehost vs Dreamhost vs SiteGround” I pick Siteground is the winner because:
- SiteGround’s so far strong security includes virus scanning (malware scanning tool), SSL and HTTP/2 all standard.
- SiteGround is much cheaper than Bluehost and DreamHost.
- Siteground is receiving higher search volume for being beginner-friendly from its customers.
- SiteGround’s support is simply outstanding and the fastest support you will ever find at any web host.
So what are your thoughts about Bluehost vs Dreamhost vs SiteGround WordPress hosting 2023? Did you find it useful or not? Do let me know your reviews in the comments.
FTC Disclosure: WP Blogging 101 content is reader-supported. This means if you click on some of our links and make a purchase, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you – Read Affiliate Disclosure