This is my UPDATED list of the best Oxygen Builder Alternatives for 2021.
If you’re currently using Oxygen Builder but not satisfied with the features and looking for a better option.
In that case, you should go through this article to find the best Oxygen Builder alternative for your WordPress website.
In this article, I’ll
- List out 5 WordPress page builders you can replace with Oxygen Builder plugin
- My personal experience with each one
- Show you each of the plans, pricing, and discounts
- Lots more
So, bring your seat closer now and give us your full attention.
Before I take you to the alternatives list, let’s see a few downsides of using Oxygen Builder.
- It’s truly expensive compared to its competitors.
- Extremely steep learning curve for non-techies.
- Override your WordPress theme function.
- Not compatible with most WordPress themes & plugins
In short, if you are using Oxygen Builder, you have some limitations while choosing the best WordPress theme or plugins for your site.
I believe you should definitely check out the list below to find a better page builder in such cases.
5 Best Oxygen Builder Alternatives in 2021
Below are the top-listed WordPress page builders competing with Oxygen Builder in 2021.
- Elementor (from $49/year – free lite version available)
- Thrive Architect (from $19/mo with Thrive Suite)
- Divi Builder (from
$249$70/year – free version available)
- Crocoblock (from $130/year)
- Visual Composer (from $49/year – free lite version available)
Let’s dive into each WordPress plugin’s in-depth details, starting with our #1 pick.
The first name in Oxygen Builder alternatives is Elementor.
Elementor is a freemium plugin and one of the best WordPress page builders in the market.
The word freemium stands for Free & Premium.
The Elementor core plugin is 100% FREE, but it has limited features. You can download it from here and use it for a lifetime.
On the other side, Elementor Pro is an additional plugin that explores all the premium features such as:
- 300+ ready-made templates
- 90+ responsive global widgets
- Free Hello theme inside
- Full website editor
- WooCommerce builder
- Easy email software integration
- Layouts & sections
- No coding knowledge required
- Lots more – expand all features
You may be excited to know that Elementor is the most searched name in popular keyword research tools 2020 – 2021.
Don’t believe me?
See Google Trends data:
Check my Google keyword report too:
Also, take a close look at Ahrefs keyword research report below:
This is the most compelling reasons why I have listed Elementor as the first Oxygen Builder alternative here.
In fact, I am also using Elementor Pro plugin (Expert Plan) since August 2019 (see below screenshot).
When it comes to price: Elementor starting plans are pretty similar to Oxygen Builder.
If you want to build websites for clients, Elementor is a bit expensive. But believe me, it values every penny you spend on it.
That’s why 5 million people have chosen this page builder for blog design requirements.
Below are Elementor Pro plans and pricing details.
- Free: 100% free with limited features
- Essential: $49/year for a single website
- Advanced: $99/year for up to 3 websites
- Expert: $199/year for up to 25 websites (recommended)
- Studio: $499/year for up to 100 websites, either yours or clients
- Agency: $999/year for up to 1000 websites, either yours or clients
For now, I personally recommend you choose Elementor over any other page builder in the industry.
2. Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect is an intuitive WordPress page builder for designers and professionals. This is a super solid content builder by Thrive Themes.
If you don’t know what exactly is Thrive Themes, then I consider you to read my honest review on Thrive Themes.
Thrive Architect offers 300+ pre-built conversion-focused elements, including:
- Call to Action buttons
- Credit card icon
- Lead generation forms
- Contact forms
- Content boxes
- Countdown timers
- Pricing tables
- Social share and more
Generally speaking, this platform allows experts to bring their ideas to life quickly, even without writing a single line of code.
I use this plugin on WP Blogging 101, and seriously I say, with this tool, you can create visually appealing, beautiful, and engaging content and web pages.
The good thing about Thrive Suite subscription is that you will get instant to all Thrive products such as:
- Thrive Theme Builder
- Thrive Leads
- Thrive Optimize
- Thrive Quiz Builder
- Thrive Comments
- Thrive Ultimatum
- Thrive Ovation
- Thrive Apprentice
The only downside of Thrive Architect is that it doesn’t have a free version.
However, you can try Thrive Themes free trial to see how it works. And I bet you’ll love it.
So ya, Thrive Architect is the best alternative to Oxygen Builder, especially when you need a robust content writer plugin.
3. Divi Builder
Next up, let’s take a look at Divi Builder.
Divi Builder is a popular WordPress page builder by Elegant Themes that can rival Oxygen Builder in terms of design flexibility.
You get tons of helpful design options even better with Divi’s interface.
Below are some essential features that make Divi an excellent option for WordPress blog designing.
- Free version available (download here)
- WYSIWYG visual editor for creating custom page designs
- High-quality editable templates
- Powerful page builder tool
- Ability to create custom theme templates
- A helpful selection of content modules
- Ability to create reusable sections for use throughout your site
- Proper multipurpose theme suitable for any project
- Free Extra Theme, Bloom and Monarch Plugins with each subscription
- Good value purchase options (get 20% off deal)
There are two options for purchasing Divi.
One gives you lifetime access to all Elegant Themes products, including:
- Future releases
- 24/7 tech support
- And theme & plugin updates…
…while the other covers you for one year:
- Yearly Access – $89
- Lifetime Access – $249
And it’s a totally satisfying investment compared to Oxygen Builder prices.
Bonus: WP Blogging 101 readers can claim a flat 20% discount on Divi Elegant Themes membership using this link.
Overall, Divi is an Oxygen Builder alternative built up for bloggers and designers who want to add lots of exciting styles and effects.
Out next Oxygen Builder alternative is Crocoblock.
Crocoblock (explore alternatives) is an Elementor addon, which means if you don’t want to go for Elementor Pro, then Crocoblock Jet Plugins can be your next option.
Because it has a huge library of Jet Plugins, such as:
- Jet Engine
- Jet Smart Filters
- Jet Booking
- Jet Appointment
- Jet Popup
- Jet Reviews
- Jet Themecore
- Jet Style Manager
- Jet Product Gallery
- Jet WooBuilder
- Jet Compare & Wishlist
- Jet Menu
- Jet Elements
- Jet Tricks
- Jet Tabs
- Jet Search
- Jet Blog
- Jet Blocks
And everything you can get just for $130 per year onwards. Below are Crocoblock plans & pricing details.
- Custom – Startup plan cost depends on the plugin you choose individually
- All Exclusive ($130/yr) – Ideal for single website owners and WordPress blogging users
- All Exclusive Unlim ($265/yr) – Best package for bloggers & affiliate marketer running multiple WordPress sites
- Lifetime ($750/yr) – Infinity plan with unlimited updates, support and usage for the lifetime
With each paid plan, you get free chat & email support, products tutorials, 30 days money-back guarantee and lots more.
In my opinion, Crocoblock is the 1st best Oxygen Builder alternative for Elementor users who don’t want to subscribe to Elementor Pro.
5. Visual Composer
Similar to the previous Oxygen Builder alternatives, Visual Composer isn’t as popular in the industry.
But still, I recommend this page builder for two good reasons:
First, it has a free version that is reason enough to build content for individual posts/pages templates and landing pages.
Second, it comes with a cloud-based element hub that lets you download new content elements to use for your site designs.
Below are some most common key features of Visual Composer:
- 30+ design elements (free) or 200+ design elements (pro)
- Visual drag-and-drop interface
- Full theme builder
- Popup builder
- WooCommerce compatibility
- Support for dynamic content (e.g. custom fields)
Though Visual Composer has a free version, it comes with limited features. It can be a suitable alternative to Oxygen Builder’s free version.
However, the bigger plans are quite a bit expensive than Oxygen Builder Agency & Ultimate plans.
If I had to compare Oxygen Builder vs Visual Composer based on cost, I would like to choose Visual Composer if I need a page builder for a single WordPress blog.
Which Oxygen Builder Alternative Are You Going to Try?
Of course, you’re welcome to make your own decision when picking the suitable Oxygen Builder alternative for you.
Here are my personal recommendations (just in case if you can’t decide yet):
- Elementor – If you need a WordPress page builder with powerful features at the lowest cost.
- Thrive Architect – If you want to get access to tools in one place within minimum budget.
- Divi Builder – If purchasing a WordPress landing page builder with a lifetime license is your first priority.
Did I miss any plugin that should be the part of Oxygen Builder competitors list?
Either way, leave a message below in the comments box.