I’ve often asked: How WP Blogging 101 has been built? Which resources or blogging tools do I use on this blog?
As a result, I created this WPBlogging101 blogging resources page, which shows you the scenes and looks at all the tools, plugins, and services that we use here at WP Blogging 101.
If you want to build a website like this, then you should definitely choose the same resources I use here.
Best Blogging Resources We At WP Blogging 101
Let’s get started with the blogging platform or site I use.
WP Blogging 101 is powered by WordPress CMS. It’s the best content publishing platform on the web, wordpress.org.
No doubt, there are tons of free and paid blogging platforms on the internet. But, I strongly recommend WordPress, because of its:
- Highly customizable for great flexibility
- Designed for anyone, not just developers
- Lower setup and maintenance costs
WordPress is 100% free. But to start a blog on it, you will need a domain name, and web hosting service.
- A domain name is the name of your website/blog like wpblogging101.com.
- Web hosting is like a home of your website, where all your website files e.g. images, videos, and content are stored.
At WP Blogging 101, I use Cloudways (with BunnyCDN for extra speed optimization).
Cloudways (review) is one of the top cloud hosting in the market, and the best thing about this host is, that you get a 3-day FREE trial and then $10/mo only.
👉 Beginners Hosting Tip: Cloudways is a bit costly. So, if you are planning a create a new blog, then go for Bluehost or Hostinger.
Here at WP Blogging 101, I use Kadence Theme Pro.
Kadence WP (review) is a freemium WordPress theme, which you can download free from the official website kadencewp.com.
Either way, the premium license comes with seamless features and functionalities. You can get Kadence Lifetime license here.
Below are the plugins that I use to add functions and features to WP Blogging 101.
- Kadence Blocks (review): It’s a powerful Gutenberg editor plugin for Kadence Theme.
- Kadence Conversions (review): This is used for displaying beautiful opt-in forms and subscription boxes.
- WP Rocket: Dramatically improve the speed and user experience of your site.
- Rank Math SEO (review): The Rank Math is an all-in-one SEO plugin we’ve used since January 2020. Before that, I had been familiar with Yoast SEO.
- ShortPixel: The best image compression plugin to improve image performance and boost SEO.
- Social Snap: We’re using Social Snap (paid plan) for displaying beautiful social sharing buttons on posts and pages.
- Thirsty Affiliates: It’s a revolution in affiliate link management (the best resource for affiliate marketing websites).
- Updraft: Create automatic website backups and restore to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Rackspace etc.
- Wordfence: WordPress security is one of the most full-featured WordPress security plugins available
- Akismet: Automatically remove spam comments that come from bots.
- Dynamic Month & Years into Post: Auto updates for months or years inside blog posts and pages.
Other Blogging Resources
This section contains all external services I use for managing WPBlogging101.
- SEMrush: SEMrush is my most-favourite SEO tool, help me outrank the competition in SERPs.
- GetResponse: GetResponse is my all-time favourite Email Marketing software. I use it for email automation. Grab GetResponse 30-day free trial here.
- Canva: Online image creator and editor.
- Photoscape: Best lowest size image editor.
- Photoshop: #1 image editor and creator.
And that’s it!
These blogging resources and WordPress tools I use to manage WP Blogging 101.
Ultimately, these resources you need to accelerate your WordPress blog growth in 2023 – 2024.
If you have any questions about a particular tool, then feel free to let me know via the contact page.
FTC Disclosure: WP Blogging 101 content is reader-supported. This means if you click on some of our links and make a purchase, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you – Read Affiliate Disclosure